Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Newsline Hub, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your newslinehub.com Account and Site. If
you createa blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining thesecurity of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for allactivities that occur under the account and any other actions taken inconnection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords toyour blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intendedto trade on the name or reputation of others, and Newsline Hub maychange or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriateor unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Newsline Hub liability. You must immediately notify Newsline Hub of any unauthorized usesof your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Newsline Hub will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content inquestion constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to
third partysites or boost the search engine rankings of third partysites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers
into thinkingthat you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses
of the materials, whether requested to do so by Newsline Hub andeffects or otherwise. By submitting Content to Newsline Hub for inclusion on your Website, you grant Newsline Hub a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licenseto reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for thepurpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you deleteContent, Newsline Hub will use reasonable efforts to remove it fromthe Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Newsline Hub has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Newsline Hub’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Newsline Hub’s reasonable opinion, violates any Newsline Hub policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Newsline Hub’s sole discretion. Newsline Hub will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Newsline Hub
the one-timeand/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you signup for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Newsline Hub before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or
other payment mechanismwe have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at anytime by submitting your request to Newsline Hub in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services
account youagree to pay Newsline Hub the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your servicesare established and in advance of using such services. Newsline Hub reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytimeon thirty (30) days written notice to Newsline Hub.
- Support. If your service includes access
to priorityemail support. “Email support” means the ability to make requestsfor technical support assistance by email at any time ( with reasonableefforts by Newsline Hub to respond within two business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takespriority over support for users of the standard or free newslinehub.com services. All support will be provided in accordance withNewsline Hub standard services practices, procedures andpolicies.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Newsline Hub has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material,
including computersoftware, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsiblefor that material’s content, use or effects. By operating theWebsite, Newsline Hub does not represent or imply that it endorses thematerial there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautionsas necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems fromviruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwiseobjectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may alsocontain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringesthe intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of thirdparties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additionalterms and conditions, stated or unstated. Newsline Hub disclaimsany responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitorsof the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of contentthere posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have
not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which newslinehub.com links, and that link to newslinehub.com. Newsline Hub doesnot have any control over those non-Newsline Hub websites and and is not responsible for their contents or their use. webpages, By linkingto a non-Newsline Hub website or webpage, Newsline Hub does not representor imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsiblefor taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and yourcomputer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmfulor destructive content. Newsline Hub disclaims any responsibilityfor any harm resulting from your use of non-Newsline Hub websitesand webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Newsline Hub asks others to respect its intellectual property rights,
it respectsthe intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that materiallocated on or linked to by newslinehub.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Newsline Hub in accordance with Newsline Hub’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Newsline Hub will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriateby removing the infringing material or disabling all links tothe infringing material. Newsline Hub will terminate a visitor’s accessto and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or otherintellectual property rights of Newsline Hub or others. In the caseof such termination, Newsline Hub will have no obligation to providea refund of any amounts previously paid to Newsline Hub.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does
not transferfrom Newsline Hub to you any Newsline Hub or third party intellectualproperty, and all right, title and interest in and to such propertywill remain (as between the parties) solely with Newsline Hub. Newsline Hub, newslinehub.com, the newslinehub.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with newslinehub.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks ofNewsline Hub or Newsline Hub’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarksof other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you noright or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Newsline Hub or third-partytrademarks.
- Advertisements. Newsline Hub reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Newsline Hub reserves the right
to displayattribution links such as ‘Blog at newslinehub.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s
terms ofservice. You can opt outof their terms of service at any time by de-activatingthe partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name,
you acknowledgeand agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policiesof the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Newsline Hub reserves the right, at
its solediscretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is yourresponsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of anychanges to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Newsline Hub may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features throughthe Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the termsand conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Newsline Hub may terminate your
access toall or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate thisAgreement or your newslinehub.com account (if you have one), you maysimply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Newsline Hub if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days fromNewsline Hub’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Newsline Hub can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisionsof this Agreement which by their nature should survive terminationshall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Newsline Hub and its suppliers
and licensorshereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Newsline Hub nor its suppliers and licensors,makes any warranty thatthe Website will be error freeor that access thereto will be continuousor uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwiseobtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretionand risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Newsline Hub, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Newsline Hub under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Newsline
Hub shallhave no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond theirreasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibitedby applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Newsline Hub, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes
the entireagreement between Newsline Hub and you concerning the subject matterhereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signedby an authorized executive of Newsline Hub, or by the posting by Newsline Hub of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the 1036 N Dearborn, Atp 214, Chicago, IL 60611, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Chicago. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in ,in the English language and thearbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing partyin any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitledto costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is heldinvalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect theparties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in fullforce and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition ofthis Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waivesuch term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assignyour rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Newsline Hub may assignits rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement willbe binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
1036 N Dearborn, Atp 214,
Chicago, IL 60611,
Contact No.: +1 (773) 654-0355
Email: [email protected]